GRAMMY Camp LA 2013
Los Angeles Camp tuition is $1,500 for a five-day nonresidential camp and a parent or guardian must arrange for transportation. Those attending from outside the Los Angeles area must provide their own housing locally.
How To Apply:
- STEP 1: Complete the online application. (Please note: We’ve made some updates - Parents or guardians must complete the application form on behalf of the camper.)
- STEP 2: Review video essay and career track requirements. Check out the AUDITIONS tab for guidelines and helpful hints. Applicants can apply for multiple career tracks but can only participate in one career track per GRAMMY Camp session. Each career track has unique submission requirements.
- STEP 3:Prepare and submit your materials by March 31. There are two options for submitting your materials:
- Option 1: Upload your video essay and audition video to YouTube.com submit your link(s) to the GRAMMY Foundation via the online database.
- Option 2: Mail in your DVD of your video essay and audition video to the address below: GRAMMY Camp c/o the GRAMMY Foundation 3030 Olympic Blvd. Santa Monica, CA 90404. Label your disc with your full name and the career track(s) you are applying for.
- STEP 4 (optional): Complete the financial assistance form – If you are applying for needs-based financial assistance for GRAMMY Camp, have a parent or guardian complete the online Financial Assistance Form once you’ve filled out the online application. Over the past 3 years 70% of campers that applied for financial aid received some sort of assistance. Financial assistance recipients will be announced and notified by early May.
OTHER DETAILS TO NOTE:
Watch this video for helpful tips on creating a good audition video.
In-office deadlines for receiving all materials are as follows:
- March 31 - Final deadline
Application fee: The application fee is non-refundable. If you are unable to pay online via credit card, please mail a check or money order for $25 (U.S. funds) payable to The GRAMMY Museum Foundation, Attn: GRAMMY Camp, 3030 Olympic Blvd., Santa Monica, CA 90404
Tuition payment schedule: If you are accepted to GRAMMY Camp and do not receive a full scholarship, your tuition can be paid in up to two installments.
- Payment 1 - 50% deposit due one week after notification of acceptance for LA
- Payment 2 - Varies depending on camp start date
Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-423-2017 x8668 for more information.