Click here to apply for GRAMMY Camp 2014!APPLY
- STEP 1: Complete the Online Application, which you can find by clicking on Apply.
- STEP 2: Video Essay – Create a short 3-5 minute video essay explaining what you hope to gain by participating in GRAMMY Camp. Check out the AUDITIONS tab for guidelines and helpful hints.
- STEP 3: Career Track Requirements – Applicants can apply for multiple career tracks but can only participate in one career track per GRAMMY Camp session. Each career track has unique submission requirements. Please click on the AUDITIONS tab for more information.
- STEP 4: Submit your materials! There are two options for submitting your materials:
- Option 1: Upload your video essay and audition video to YouTube.com and submit your link(s) to the GRAMMY Foundation by clicking here.
- Option 2: Mail in your materials to the address below:GRAMMY Camp c/o the GRAMMY Foundation 3030 Olympic Blvd. Santa Monica, CA 90404
*Submit your video essay and career track materials by March 31, 2014.
- STEP 5: Financial Assistance – If you are applying for needs-based financial assistance for GRAMMY Camp, have a parent or guardian complete the online Financial Assistance Form once you’ve filled out the online application. Over the past 3 years 70% of campers that applied for financial aid received some sort of assistance. CLICK HERE for the Financial Assistance Form.