2012 National GRAMMY Signature School ($15,000)Highest-ranking Signature Schools recipient
- Douglas Anderson School of the Arts — Jacksonville, Fla.
2012 GRAMMY Signature Schools Gold ($5,000 each)Recognizes quality string, wind/percussion, & choral performance ensemblesFlower Mound High School — Flower Mound, Texas
- Flower Mound High School — Flower Mound, Texas
- Green Valley High School — Henderson, Nev.
- Las Vegas Academy of International Studies, Performing and Visual Arts — Las Vegas, Nev.
- Prospect High School — Mount Prospect, Ill.
- Westwood High School — Austin, Texas
2012 GRAMMY Signature Schools ($2,500)
Recognizes excellent performance ensembles & high quality instruction
- Jeffersonville High School — Jeffersonville, Ind.
2012 GRAMMY Signature Schools Enterprise Award ($5,500 each)Based primarily on financial needBartlett High School — Anchorage, Alaska
- Bartlett High School — Anchorage, Alaska
- Billings Senior High School — Billings, Mont.
- Chazy High School — Chazy, N.Y.
- David Douglas High School — Portland, Ore.
- East Anchorage High School — Anchorage, Alaska
- Ewing High School — Trenton, N.J.
- Fort Hayes Metropolitan Education Center — Columbus, Ohio
- Hialeah Gardens High School — Hialeah Gardens, Fla.
- Pahoa High & Intermediate School — Pahoa, Hawaii
- Philomath High School — Philomath, Ore.
- Towers High School — Belvedere Park, Ga.